Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are for the services provided by The Health Clinic Limited (Company Registration No 12662087) trading as The Health Clinic (“THC”) of Second Floor, 21-23 East Street, Fareham, PO16 0BZ. In case of any variance between these Terms and Conditions and the contents of other literature provided by THC to the Client (“you”), these Terms and Conditions shall overrule.
In providing a service to you, THC shall:
- Ensure that the treatment is carried out by appropriately trained Personnel.
- Ensure that staff possess the applicable qualifications and registrations required for him/her to practice.
- Provide adequate facilities for the purpose of treatment.
- We will determine the suitability of treatment for you and provide you with the necessary information required to enable you to make an informed decision.
- Aspire to ensure that appointments are carried out on time. In the unlikely event this is not possible or there is a need to reschedule an appointment, THC will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Inform you prior to any appointment, whether pre-treatment preparation is required.
- Your Commitment
- You must advise THC of all relevant medical information in advance of each appointment. THC will not be responsible for any incident that occurs as a result of failure to disclose vital information.
- You must adhere to all directives given to you pre and post treatment in regards of preparation and care.
- Appointments & Cancellations
- Please contact us immediately giving at least 24 hours’ notice prior to your appointment should you no longer be able to attend.
- Please note that for a Beauty Angel appointment we will be unable to carry out your treatment if you are sunburnt. Please contact the clinic at least 24 hours in advance for advice if you are unsure.
- Please arrive at your appointment at least 5 minutes in advance so all required paperwork may be completed. Late arrival to your appointment may result in reduced treatment time or the loss of the appointment.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a chaperoning adult. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with a child under the age of 16 could lead to the forfeiture of an appointment or deposit.
- Deposits and Payments
- A deposit may be required to secure an appointment.
- An initial consultation will not require a deposit.
- Any deposit previously paid will count towards the remaining balance. Which must be paid before the appointment takes place.
- Any monies not redeemed within 12 months after the date of payment will be forfeited.
- All single appointments purchased must be used within 1 month from the date of initial payment.
- All appointment packages must be paid for in full at the time of the initial booking.
- All packages must be used within 3 months of the initial payment. Where a medical need requires a package to be completed over a longer timeframe than 3 months the package must be completed within 12 months of purchase date.
- Packages are non-refundable.
- Refunds will only be given for medical reasons and will be calculated as full priced appointments, minus the amount used from the package. All package discounts or offer percentages will not be taken into consideration when calculating a refund.
- Refunds will be made to the original payment card.
- Products are non-refundable once opened.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of request.
THC endeavours to provide the highest possible service to you when delivering a consultation or treatment.
Should you not be entirely satisfied with any aspect of the service provided, please contact us at you earliest convenience and we will do our utmost to resolve your concerns.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
THC holds data relating to Clients in connection with the services provided to them in relation with these Terms and Conditions.
- THC wishes to disclose data relating to Clients to staff in the need of their appointment . The Clients’ consent to such disclosure is deemed essential to their appointment.
- The Client is expected to consent to the disclosure of sensitive personal data by THC to Staff for the purpose of discussing the Clients appointment.
- It is acknowledged that THC is obtaining this consent for itself in order that they may comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. Other than these disclosures or as required by a court of competent jurisdiction, THC will not divulge Clients’ sensitive personal data to third parties.
- Our Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will eliminate THC’s liability for death or injury occurring from THC’s negligence.
- OHC will not be liable for any damage resulting from your failure to declare all relevant medical information.
- THC are not liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any financial loss (including without limitation, loss of profit) or for any other special, Indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in association with, its provision of any goods and/or services to you.
- No Variation
There will be no alteration to these Terms and Conditions unless agreed in writing and countersigned by a Director of THC.
- Legal Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the services completed by THC shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
THC V01 – June 2021