How Do I Know If I'm Low
- Low energy
- Poor sleeping patterns
- Low moods
- Poor concentration ‘mind fog’
- Chrons, Celiac, IBS and other bowl disorders which stop you from absorbing vitamins in the foods you eat mean you are likely to be low on VitB12.
- Medication, such as anti-depressants, thyroid & HRT medication as these drugs can use up your levels quickly.
- Vegan and Vegetarians are likely to be low as they eat little or none of the food groups that contain VitB12.
- Stress and alcohol will also deplete your B12 levels.
What Are The Main Benefits?
Having Vitamin B12 injections regularly has shown many of the following benefits:
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps improve sleep patterns
- Increases Energy levels and concentration
- Improves metabolism and helps with weight loss
- Helps stop certain types of hair loss
- Prevents Anaemia
- Helps with fatigue and depression